Pretty Faces, and luxary facials (**,)

Hello my pretties :)



***face splash!
I hope you've missed me as much as I have missed you! Soooo post exams a lot has happened and I'm sooo excited for all the up coming posts so keep your eyes peeled!! As tradition goes I always spoil myself with a relaxing home or spa treatment and with my sister's graduation (which took place yesterday) she and I decided to book ourselves facials at The Body Shop after we shopped around for a bit.


Don't be shy or unmotivated to wash your face in winter just because of the cold. A lot of people take less care of their skin in winter due to the cold.


Our facials were done by Precious who was very helpful and friendly. She was also very knowledgeable on what products to use on our face as my sister has a combination skin and I have a sensitive skin.



Precious doing my sister's facial using the sea weed mask :)


She used The Body Shops Vitamin C boost. It smelt delightful and as her colleagues said "left our skin dancing" :)


As I have a sensitive skin, Precious opted to used their Aloe range



 Scrub a dub-dub.. getting a good exfoliation :)






Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnd..... drum roll please, drrrrrrr drrrrr TA-DA Happy skin days! (This pic seriously doesn't do justice to the way my skin felt after.. it was just heavenly!)









The Body Shop has this awesometastic new Lily Cole range out for their cruelty free beauty campaign. The products are free from fish scales, animal hair, insect shells and are not tested on animals. If you happen to stop by The Body Shop you can also fill out the petition against testing on animals, we did :)



Their new range is just so girly and all pretty pink. I used the primer tester which has little glitter shimmer bobbles :) felt soo pretty! The little cheek and lip dome roller is very convenient and quick and easy to use as well. This range is just too cute! Thumbs up on the packaging, I just love it! Dying to purchase some of these products.

P.S : Some of the pics posted here are mine and some are off other sites :)

Time to enjoy some hot chocolate now and snuggle with a fuzzy blankey to sit back, relax and enjoy the holidays :)


Take care and keep warm!

Kavi <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The King of the jungle

Papyrus pizazz- part 1

Nostalgic