Fashion Friday

One of my followers requested a post about fashion trends :) Here you go.. hope you like!


Some really Awesome designs from Aramni Fall/Winter 2012/13 collection (**,)


Dont despaire Gents :) Prada Fall/Winter 2012


I Simply love these!

2012 by Zuhair Murad
Also by Zuhair Murad

*Rainbow drool*





I think Zuhair Murad is my all time favourite designer :)

I love this Dress by Jovani


This is from Versace Spring collection 2012/2013



Elie Saab :D Spring Summer 2012


The Kate Middleton dress that had jaws dropping and necks snapping :)

*back*


*Front*


She wore this to the London Olympics Gala


Im not quite sure if I love it.. but it definitely is pretty!
Would love to know your thoughts on it :) just click on the comment tab below


Comments

  1. Hey Hey :) Sorry if you cant see the video I posted.. I think its only available if you visit the blog on your PC. Its not available via mobile or cell phone. I will try and change the settings so you can see.

    Take care and keep warm
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The King of the jungle

Nostalgic

Papyrus pizazz- part 1